1.09.2013

Business Casual

 Today we were asked to dress "business casual" at work.  I'ts good to have something in your wardrobe that you can pull out on the fly if need be.  Something that you can wear to work on a day like this were you need to be professional or use this same outfit for going out for the night.  I always like to find clothes that can be utilized for multiple outfits and occasions.  So I've put together an outfit that I thought would look professional and stylish at the same time.  I chose a grey blazer with a classic white button down shirt and tie, the brown pants i posted in a previous post just to show the versatility of the clothes I own.  Classic Vans that i switched out with blue laces to match the tie and add a little pop.  As always make sure you match the belt with your shoes, it will look tacky if you don't   Nothing I'm wearing cost anymore than forty dollars.  Jacket is from Penny's, shirt is from Burlington Coat Factory, and the pants are from Merona which you can pick up form Target.  These pants also come in a variety of colors like blue, yellow, and red.



No comments:

Post a Comment