1.04.2013

Introduction

This blog is being created to help men like myself who like to be stylish and look good without spending a fortune.  If your like me you don't want to have to contemplate life decisions over buying some new trendy clothes.  Almost every blog I've come across highlights top designers and major clothing lines that are way out of my budget. Companies like Rolex, Gucci, and Calvin Klein but there lines can be awfully pricey.  Don't get me wrong there items are high quality and very trendy but myself like many others simply cant afford them.  Men shouldn't have to contemplate a new pair of brogues or rent money, those chinos you've been eyeing or putting dinner on the table tonight.  Hopefully my post will help others look good and save some money at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment